About

Pages

Pages

What's in the baby's hospital bag ?

Sunday 29 March 2015

Whoop whoop! a few days now until baby's due date, I haven't blogged for ages now.  I promised to write about baby related topics, but quite failed as I had some health problems lately and lots of school work, I just had to take a break and take it easy in my last two weeks at school, and so that happened after having mobility issues I called it a rest for myself to get ready for our bunny's arrival.








So before buying anything for the baby, I did a long research from asking my own mama, friends and searching online for what's important and what's not.  As for the baby's hospital bag after my research, I started packing our bags a while ago.  It is recommended that you start packing your baby's bag and yours around 3-4 weeks from your due date.  


So, let me tell you about what I packed for our baby's hospital bag and what I thought would be necessary for her.  


1. Bag (I used the baby's changing bag)
2. 3 onesies
3. 2 sleep suits
4. 2 pairs of socks
5. 1 pair of soft booties
6. 1 pair of scratch mittens
7. A warm hat
8. 3 burp cloths
9. 10 nappies
10. Water wipes (I have read so much about this product and decided to try it as it's 99% water!)
11. Baby's blanket (I decided to purchase another cellular one, as I though this one is quite thick to use indoors)
12. Baby's take home outfit
13. Baby's first cuddly toy
14. Pram/snow suit (if your baby is coming in a cold/not so warm month)














That's what I though is the most important to pack, I've seen people over pack adding (nail clippers, baby toiletries, loads of clothes etc), it depends after all on what are you comfortable to be carrying, and what you think you will be using in the hospital.   


It is definitely better to over pack than under pack, but don't get too anxious about it.  Happy packing now, and I am pretty sure you will be packing and unpacking daily when your due date is around the corner.  





5 comments :

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    balo cho mẹ và bé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Atizaz! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog thats lovely to hear :-)

      Delete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Babykledij

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Baby Wipe Warmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. baby trend playard reviews

    ReplyDelete